The features of measles course among the military personnel of the Mykolayiv garrison during the 2018 outbreak. A clinical case of severe measles
Keywords:measles, complications, pneumonia, thrombocytosis
AbstractThe article deals with an urgent problem of measles. This article describes the features of measles course among the military personnel of the Mykolayiv garrison. A clinical case of severe measles, complicated by pneumonia, hepatitis, and keratoconjunctivitis is described.
Harytonjuk RO. Medyko-social'ne obg'runtuvannja koncepcii' optymizacii' medyko-infekcijnyh hvoryh na regional'nomu rivni. Diss. kand. med. nauk [Medical and social justification of the concept of optimization of medical careinfectious patients at the regional level. PhD diss]. Kyiv; 2015. (in Ukrainian).
Mykolaiv Laboratory Center of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine. Letter on February 14, 2019 № 14/04/1-26. (in Ukrainian).
Vynograd NO, Vasylyshin ZP, Kozak LP. Special'na epidemiologija: navchal'nyj posibnyk [Special Epidemiology: a study guide]. Kyiv: Medycyna; 2014. 159-163 pp. (in Ukrainian).
Smelianska M, Yudin I, Kuchma M, Golubovskaya O, Podolyuk O. The state of population measles immunity during the epidemic rise of measles in Ukraine in 2017-2018. Clinical infectology and parasitology. 2018;7(2):166-169. (in Russian).
Trykhlib VI, Shchur AB, Hrushkevych VV, et al. Peculiarities of measles clinical manifestations and course. Aktualʹnaâ Infektologiâ. 2018;6(3):141-152. doi: 10.22141/2312-413x.6.3.2018.136647. (in Ukrainian).
Kramaryov SO, Yevtushenko VV, Kovalyukh IYu, Kaminska TM, Golovach OV. Clinical features of measles in children hospitalized during 2017–2018 outbreak. Aktualʹnaâ Infektologiâ. 2018;6(5):240-245. doi: 10.22141/2312-413x.6.5.2018.146773. (in Ukrainian).
Golub AP. The case of acute appendicitis in an adult patient with measles. Problemy vijs'kovoi' ohorony zdorov'ja. 2007;49(1):61-64. (in Ukrainian).
Golub AP. Uskladnennja koru sered doroslyh ta vdoskonalennja metodiv likuvannja Diss. kand. med. nauk [Complications of measles among adults and improvements in treatment methods. PhD diss]. Kyiv; 2010. (in Ukrainian).
Rishko MV. Myocarditis and cardiomyopathy: presentation. Available from: https://www.uzhnu.edu.ua/uk/infocentre/get/14437. (in Russian).
Shlapak IP, editor. Anesteziologija ta intensyvna terapija: pidruchnyk. Tom 1 [Anesthesiology and intensive care: a textbook. Vol 1]. Kyiv; 2006. 214-217 pp. (in Ukrainian).
Valade N, Decailliot F, Rébufat Y, Heurtematte Y, Duvaldestin P, Stéphan F. Thrombocytosis after trauma: incidence, aetiology, and clinical significance. Br J Anaesth. 2005 Jan;94(1):18-23. doi: 10.1093/bja/aeh286.
Copyright (c) 2019 ACTUAL INFECTOLOGY
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Our edition uses the copyright terms of Creative Commons for open access journals.
Authors, who are published in this journal, agree with the following terms:
- The authors retain rights for authorship of their article and grant to the edition the right of first publication of the article on a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, which allows others to freely distribute the published article, with the obligatory reference to the authors of original works and original publication in this journal.
- Directing the article for the publication to the editorial board (publisher), the author agrees with transmitting of rights for the protection and using the article, including parts of the article, which are protected by the copyrights, such as the author’s photo, pictures, charts, tables, etc., including the reproduction in the media and the Internet; for distributing; for the translation of the manuscript in all languages; for export and import of the publications copies of the writers’ article to spread, bringing to the general information.
- The rights mentioned above authors transfer to the edition (publisher) for the unlimited period of validity and on the territory of all countries of the world.
- The authors guarantee that they have exclusive rights for using of the article, which they have sent to the edition (publisher). The edition (the publisher) is not responsible for the violation of given guarantees by the authors to the third parties.
- The authors have the right to conclude separate supplement agreements that relate to non-exclusive distribution of their article in the form in which it had been published in the journal (for example, to upload the work to the online storage of the journal or publish it as part of a monograph), provided that the reference to the first publication of the work in this journal is included.
- The policy of the journal permits and encourages the publication of the article in the Internet (in institutional repository or on a personal website) by the authors, because it contributes to productive scientific discussion and a positive effect on efficiency and dynamics of the citation of the article.
- The rights to the article are deemed transferred by the authors to the edition (the publisher) since the moment of the publication of the article in the printed or electronic version of journal.