Question about the Clinical Characteristics of Crimean Hemorrhagic Fever
Keywords:кримська геморагічна лихоманка, геморагічний синдром, петехіальний висип, кліщкримська геморагічна лихоманка, кліщ
Background. The research was organized in order to analyze features of the main clinical symptoms in patients with Crimean hemorrhagic fever (CHF). Materials and methods. In furtherance of this goal 37 patients with the diagnosis of moderate CHF were examined; they were treated at BPHF Nichoga Regional Clinical Hospital of Infectious Diseases during 2005–2016. Results. The main complaints were general weakness (100 %), diffuse headache (91 %), loss of appetite (76 %), arthralgias (80 %), giddiness (32 %), nausea (52 %), vomiting (46 %), myalgia (65 %) and arthralgia (78 %). Hemorrhagic syndrome manifested with petechial rash (79 %), post-injection (32.2 %) and traumatic (7.5 %) hematomas, bleeding gums (52.3 %). Among cavity bleedings the examined patients had nasal (14.3 %), gastrointestinal (15.7 %), and microhematuria (18.3 %). There was no impairment of respiratory and cardiovascular systems. In 78 % of cases the symptoms of CNS dysfunction like retardation, bradyphrasia, rapid debilitating symptom and in several cases (8.1 %) a sleep disorder were noted. Conclusions. Thus, the clinical picture of the main symptoms of CHF testifies the existence of HS as a main pathogenetic factor of illness which influences the disease course and finally defines the forecast of the disease.
Arakelyan RS, Arakelyan AS, Galimzyanov HM, et al. Imaginary parasitosis. Nauchno-metodicheskiy elektronnyiy zhurnal Kontsept. 2013; 4: 21-25. (in Russian).
. Bedlinskaya NR, Galimzyanov HM, Lazareva EN. Dehydrogenase activity of monocytes in patients Astrakhan rickettsial fever, depending on the availability of thrombus syndrome. Infektsionnyie bolezni. 2016; 14: 31-36. (in Russian).
Bedlinskaya NR. Clinical features of Astrakhan rickettsial fever exanthematous period depending on age. Arhiv' vnutrenney meditsinyi. 2012; 3 (5): 27-28. (in Russian).
Bedlinskaya NR, Galimzyanov HM, Burkin AV, et al. Clinical and laboratory features of a current of the Astrakhan rickettsial fever in patients with hypertension. Astrahanskiy meditsinskiy zhurnal. 2012; 7(2): 44-47. (in Russian).
Galimzyanov HM, Lazareva EV, Mirekina EV. Modern aspects of the state of hemostasis in some arbovirus infections. Astrahanskiy meditsinskiy zhurnal. 2012; 7(1): 27-31. (in Russian).
Ershova IB, Mochalova AA, Lohmatova IA, Monashova MG. The non-specific manifestations of helminth infections in children. Zdorove rebenka. 2015; 8 (68): 45-50. (in Russian).
Karpenko SF, Galimzyanov HM, Kantemirova BI. Features of clinical manifestations koksiellesis in Astrakhan region. Infektsionnyie bolezni. 2016; 14(1): 129. (in Russian).
Lazareva EN, Maleev VV, et al. Peroxidation of lipids in platelet Crimean hemorrhagic fever. Infektsionnyie bolezni. 2011; 9(1): 205-206. (in Russian).
Mirekina EV, author; Rol okislitelnogo stressa v patogeneze i klinike Kryimskoy gemorragicheskoy lihoradki [The role of oxidative stress in the pathogenesis and clinical Crimean hemorrhagic fever]. Moscow; 2016. 20 p. (in Russian).
Mirekina EV, Lazareva EN, Hok MM, et al. Changes in the respiratory system in patients with Crimean-Congo hemorrhagic fever. Mezhdunarodnyiy zhurnal eksperimentalnogo obrazovaniya. 2013; 3: 143-152. (in Russian).
Mirekina EV Lazareva EN, Hok MM, et al. Effect of oxidative stress on the functional activity of platelets in patients with Crimean-Congo hemorrhagic fever. Mezhdunarodnyiy zhurnal prikladnyih i fundamentalnyih issledovaniy. 2013; 3: 149-150. (in Russian).
Mirekina EV, Galimzyanov HM, Lazareva EN. Platelet aggregation, depending on the clinical manifestations of hemorrhagic syndrome in Crimean hemorrhagic fever. Zhurnal infektologii. 2010; 2(4): 89.
Maleev VV, Lazareva EN, Polyakova AM., et al. The comparative characteristic of functional activity of platelets during the Crimean hemorrhagic and Astrakhan rickettsial fever. Infektsionnyie bolezni. 2007; .5(3): 51-54.
Mirekina EV, author; Rol okislitelnogo stressa v patogeneze i klinike Kryimskoy gemorragicheskoy lihoradki. [The role of oxidative stress in the pathogenesis and clinical Crimean hemorrhagic fever]. Moscow; 2016. 20 p. (in Russian).
Mirekina EV, Lazareva EN, Hok MM, et al. Changes in the respiratory system in patients with Crimean-Congo hemorrhagic fever. Mezhdunarodnyiy zhurnal eksperimentalnogo obrazovaniya. 2013; 3: 143.
Mirekina EV, Lazareva EN, Hok MM, et al. Effect of oxidative stress on the functional activity of platelets in patients with Crimean-Congo hemorrhagic fever. Mezhdunarodnyiy zhurnal prikladnyih i fundamentalnyih issledovaniy. 2013; 3: 149-150.
Mirekina EV, Galimzyanov HM, Lazareva EN, et al Platelet aggregation, depending on the clinical manifestations of hemorrhagic syndrome in Crimean hemorrhagic fever. Zhurnal infektologii. 2010; 2(4): 89.
Sankov DI, Korneev AG, Pankov AS, Aminev RM. Modern features of epidemic process of hemorrhagic fever with renal syndrome in the central Orenburg. Aktualnaya infektologiya. 2015; 4 (9): 71-79.
Cherenov IV, author; Osobennosti kliniki, diagnostiki i lecheniya kryimskoy gemorragicheskoy lihoradki na sovremennom etape [Features of clinic, diagnostics and treatment of Crimean hemorrhagic fever at the present stage]. Moscow; 2006. 20 p. (in Russian).
Copyright (c) 2017 ACTUAL INFECTOLOGY
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Our edition uses the copyright terms of Creative Commons for open access journals.
Authors, who are published in this journal, agree with the following terms:
- The authors retain rights for authorship of their article and grant to the edition the right of first publication of the article on a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, which allows others to freely distribute the published article, with the obligatory reference to the authors of original works and original publication in this journal.
- Directing the article for the publication to the editorial board (publisher), the author agrees with transmitting of rights for the protection and using the article, including parts of the article, which are protected by the copyrights, such as the author’s photo, pictures, charts, tables, etc., including the reproduction in the media and the Internet; for distributing; for the translation of the manuscript in all languages; for export and import of the publications copies of the writers’ article to spread, bringing to the general information.
- The rights mentioned above authors transfer to the edition (publisher) for the unlimited period of validity and on the territory of all countries of the world.
- The authors guarantee that they have exclusive rights for using of the article, which they have sent to the edition (publisher). The edition (the publisher) is not responsible for the violation of given guarantees by the authors to the third parties.
- The authors have the right to conclude separate supplement agreements that relate to non-exclusive distribution of their article in the form in which it had been published in the journal (for example, to upload the work to the online storage of the journal or publish it as part of a monograph), provided that the reference to the first publication of the work in this journal is included.
- The policy of the journal permits and encourages the publication of the article in the Internet (in institutional repository or on a personal website) by the authors, because it contributes to productive scientific discussion and a positive effect on efficiency and dynamics of the citation of the article.
- The rights to the article are deemed transferred by the authors to the edition (the publisher) since the moment of the publication of the article in the printed or electronic version of journal.