Medicinal Plants in the Flora of Luhansk Region
Keywords:medicinal plants, species, genus, family, Luhansk region
To establish a resource base of medicinal plants of Donbass, and to develop methods for their balanced use, it is necessary to conduct an inventory and analysis of the spread of wild species, that recently was not carried out in Luhansk and Donetsk region. These circumstances have served as an incentive to carry out special investigations. Test species belong to 403 genus and 108 families. List of vascular plants of Luhansk region has more than 1,200 species. We have established that in the study area, there are 718 species of medicinal plants, representing 60 % of the total flora of the region, covering so much of the taxonomic diversity of Donbass flora. The family of the Asteraceae (105 species, 50 genuses) is different in terms of the greatest number of species of medicinal plants and genus family. The families of Brassicaceae, Fabaceae, Apiaceae, Lamiaceae and Poaceae contain more than 40 species, the families of Apiaceae и Rosaceae — over 30 species, Caryophylaceae и Polygonaceae — more than 20 species, a total of 301 species. The remaining 99 families presented a small number of basic taxonomic units. The species Viscum album, Ajuga chia, Salvia nemorosa were found during expeditions. These species have not been previously described for the region.
Minarchenko VM. Likars`ki sudy`nni rosly`ny` Ukrayiny` (medy`chne ta resursne znachennya). [Medical vascular plants Ukraine (health and resource values)]. Ky`yiv: Fitosociocentr; 2005. 324 р. (In Ukrainian).
Romanshhak SP, Gerkiyal ZV, Gavry`lyuk VA. Morfologiya i sy`stematy`ka likars`ky`x rosly`n. Navch. posib. [Morphology and taxonomy of medicinal plants. Teach. guidances]. K: Urozhaj; 2000. 360 р. (In Ukrainian).
Gubergric AYA, Solomchenko NI. Lekarstvennye rasteniya Donbassa. Izd-e 2-e, pererab., dop. [Pharmaceuticals Donbass plants. Publishing is 2nd, rev., ext]. Doneck: Donbass; 1966. 329 р. (In Russian).
Dobrochaeva DN. Kotov MI, Prokudin YUN [at all.]. Opredelitel' vysshih rastenij Ukrainy. [Determinator the higher plants of Ukraine]. Kiev: Fitosociocentr; 1999. 548 р.
Ostapko VM. Bojko AV, Mosyakin SL. Sosudistye rasteniya yugo-vostoka Ukrainy [Vascular plants of south-east of Ukraine]. Doneck: Noulidzh; 2010. 247 р. (In Russian).
Mosyakin SL, Fedoronchuk MM. Vascular plants of Ukraine. A Nomenclatural checklist. Kiev: M.G. Kholodny Institute of Botany; 1999. 346 p.
SHancer IA. Rasteniya srednej polosy Evropejskoj Rossii. Polevoj atlas. 2-e izd. [Plants middle zone of European Russia. Field atlas. 2nd ed.]. Moskva: T-vo nauchnyh izdanij KMK; 2007. 470 р. (In Russian).
Plantarium: opredelitel' rastenij on-line. [Plantarium: the determinant of the plant on-line]. Avaliable from: http://www.plantarium.ru/ page/view/item/14934.html. Accessed: April 22, 2016.
Ya.P. Didux editor. Chervona kny`ga Ukrayiny. Rosly`nny`j svit. [Red Book of Ukraine. Plantage]. K: Globalkonsalty`ng; 2009. 900 р. (In Ukrainian).
Burda RI, Ostapko VM, Larin DA. Atlas ohranyaemyh rastenij (vidy flory yugo-vostoka Ukrainy, zanesennye v Krasnuyu knigu). [Atlas of protected plants (flora south-east of Ukraine, registered in the Red Book)]. Kiev: Naukova dumka; 1995. 124 р. (In Russian).
Ostapko VM. Raritetnyj florofond yugo-vostoka Ukrainy (horologiya) [Rare florofond south-east of Ukraine (horology)]. Doneck: Lebed'; 2001. 121 р. (In Russian).
Sokolov ID, Kovalenko IA, Naumov SyU, Sokolov ID editor. Late-hardy plants flora Luhansk. In: Proceedings of the V International scientific conference devoted to the 150th anniversary of the output of the works of Mendel's "Experiments on Plant Hybrids". LNR, Lugansk, 2015 September 23-25. Lugansk: GOU LNR LNAU; 2015: 43-44 р. (In Russian).
Ershova IB, Osipova TF. General requirements for the preparation of infusions, decoctions. Dosing phytopreparations. Aktual'naya infektologiya. 2016; №3(12):123-127. (In Russian).
Copyright (c) 2017 ACTUAL INFECTOLOGY
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Our edition uses the copyright terms of Creative Commons for open access journals.
Authors, who are published in this journal, agree with the following terms:
- The authors retain rights for authorship of their article and grant to the edition the right of first publication of the article on a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, which allows others to freely distribute the published article, with the obligatory reference to the authors of original works and original publication in this journal.
- Directing the article for the publication to the editorial board (publisher), the author agrees with transmitting of rights for the protection and using the article, including parts of the article, which are protected by the copyrights, such as the author’s photo, pictures, charts, tables, etc., including the reproduction in the media and the Internet; for distributing; for the translation of the manuscript in all languages; for export and import of the publications copies of the writers’ article to spread, bringing to the general information.
- The rights mentioned above authors transfer to the edition (publisher) for the unlimited period of validity and on the territory of all countries of the world.
- The authors guarantee that they have exclusive rights for using of the article, which they have sent to the edition (publisher). The edition (the publisher) is not responsible for the violation of given guarantees by the authors to the third parties.
- The authors have the right to conclude separate supplement agreements that relate to non-exclusive distribution of their article in the form in which it had been published in the journal (for example, to upload the work to the online storage of the journal or publish it as part of a monograph), provided that the reference to the first publication of the work in this journal is included.
- The policy of the journal permits and encourages the publication of the article in the Internet (in institutional repository or on a personal website) by the authors, because it contributes to productive scientific discussion and a positive effect on efficiency and dynamics of the citation of the article.
- The rights to the article are deemed transferred by the authors to the edition (the publisher) since the moment of the publication of the article in the printed or electronic version of journal.